Presentation powerpoint - pre production

We had present our pre production in a power point. Here I will break down my part in the presentation by each slide.


Here is the VFX pipeline slide, here it shows what we have to do and when in the production of the project, some overlap as they can be started at a certain point but aren't due until the next stage.


Here is the asset and art list, this acts as a checklist for each scene showing what the item is, a model, prop or artwork and what shot it is present in


here is my first slide on software, here I compare the uses of Maya and mudbox and talk about how both can be used effectively together, for example the arm would be hard to make from scratch on Maya but on mudbox you can get a prebuilt asset and export it to Maya.



Here is my next slide on software and here i compared illustrator to photoshop. Here I debated using both for different jobs like photoshop for environment.


Next I talked about the benefits of after effects and nuke, they are very similar as they do the same features but I thought it might be a good idea to swap between the two as some of them can do things better than the other, for example after effects I find easier than nuke compared to color correction which I find easier on nuke.


Finally our software where we composite everything together, although we only have premier at college I did find another software to compare it too. I personally prefer Vegas pro because of its layout and timeline features. We will most likely use premier as its accessible to everyone but I don't mind swapping between the two on my free time.


Here is my example of lighting in different movies, here above I talk about the different lighting and what it shows for the movie


 Here is my mind map for the different colors showing what they represent


 Here is my lighting tests, these were on painted models so they dont look as good as Arnold textured which we will be using in our production



Here are my animation tests that I made and then animated, for the first one the drone I decided to make the wings rotate which we want to carry on into our production. The eyes being an experiment on animating we wont carry over as the model looks completely different now






overall I think our pre production went well we have achieved everything we wanted too in the desired time frame and are on track to do the production straight away






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Driver Story Analysis

Maya coke bottle

Pass, Merit, Distinction