Angel Animatic

Here is my angel storyboard revisited as an animatic, here the frames are animated to give a better flow to whats going on.

Here is the finished product.



I think it went well overall showing my storyboard as an animatic but next time I would like the quality to be a bit better on some clips, this was due to an exporting error compressing some clips, for my next animatic of my imagined worlds I will check carefully to make sure everything renders well. I cannot revisit these clips in premier as I didn't save the premier files which I will make sure to do next time. If I want to make this better I will have to start some of the files from scratch again

1

There is a few differences between a storyboard and a playboard. Storyboards will have different pictures with text to show what will happen, there is also arrows that show the camera movement such as a pan shot. Storyboards are usually used for films while playboards are used for games. In a playboard it is mostly in the players perspective with no camera movement, The pictures will be from a level in the game and the arrows will show player movement and outcomes.

For example here is a small part of a playboard I made myself here.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Driver Story Analysis

Maya coke bottle

Pass, Merit, Distinction