Baby Driver Story Analysis

Our task this week was to do a story analysis on a movie of our choice. I decided to choose Baby Driver. Firstly we had to talk about the main character and give a brief detail about them and what happens to them in the story. Here I gave a summary of the story and how Baby changes throughout the story. Next we has to talk about the setting so I gave a short description on the modern day Atlanta and talked about how Baby spent his time there.


For the second part we has to write about the different stages of the story and how the character develops from each stage. I also gave a description on what happens in the story at that point so you get a little bit of context about what made Baby feel the way he does and then in the next scene how hes changed.





















End summary: Overall I am pretty happy with my story analysis, I used some storyboard keywords like hook and also I am getting better at Photoshop. Next time I could possibly add more to the timeline for example small details like the other heist scene I didn't mention for simplification reasons.

Propp's theory

Propp's theory shows that there is seven main characters needed to run a narrative, the villain that is shown as the crime boss and the robbers. The princess is baby's girlfriend in this narrative and the hero is baby. You can argue that baby's foster dad is the helper as he mean alot to baby and helps him earn money a different way before he is dragged in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maya coke bottle

Pass, Merit, Distinction