VFX final project

VFX video 1 - phone

For my final project my first scene I had to make was me looking at my phone screen with spotify tracked on.


VFX video 2  - phone swipe

For my next scene I had to track again then roto scope the thumb so when it touched the phone it swiped it off the screen.


VFX video 3 - robot

For the final one we had to rotoscope the robot coming behind the building.



VFX video 4 - all of the clips together

Here is all the clips together.




Fixes

VFX video 3 - robot

Here I fixed the issue with the robot where the rotoscoping showed part of the sky when it was moving.


VFX video 4 - all of the clips together

Here was all the clips together with the fixed robot, also fixed the blue box appearing when the shot was cut to the final one.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Driver Story Analysis

Maya coke bottle

Pass, Merit, Distinction