Production

Here we used a fly camera that was used to take a 360 view. This helped with the environment for the image based lighting. This camera take pictures of everything from the view.



For the project we had to take multiple shots, we took them in the most convenient way, not in order. We started with shot 6 which was me walking then everyone looking back at a non existent robot and running. The next shots we did was me on my phone looking at the message then shrugging. Then we filmed me swiping my phone. The final scene we shot was me looking at someone run past as i move towards the robot.

On the day we had to take a few re shoots, for shot 6 which was the students running away. the day was cold and the floor may of been slippery so we has to be careful when running. We chose an environment that wasn't too hazardous though. We had to re-shoot this scene three times. The first time people fell over so we had to re-shoot, the second time people ran a weird angle from the camera and we had to reshoot, the final time everything went as planned. Next time we could organise it better so everyone knew where to run too.

For my solo shots I had to retake a few times to make sure we got a good enough shot. One of the shots that took a lot of time was the swipe because we needed to make sure the swipe was long and good enough to be rotoscoped to a good level.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Driver Story Analysis

Maya coke bottle

Pass, Merit, Distinction