Art EX 4: Interior pespectives

This week at art we had a task to draw a room in our house with one and two point perspectives which we had learnt in the lesson.

Here is a rundown of one, two and three perspective drawings

One point perspective is where everything is drawn from one center point, being called one point perspective.

Two point perspective is where everything is draw from two points on the far left and far right of the page and drawn from there.


Three point perspective is where there is two points like two point perspective and one in the middle near the top. But we didn't know this prior to the task.


For my first drawing I used one point perspective where the visual point I'm looking at is right in the center so everything from the side looks somewhat distorted. Once I had done this I left the lines in to show how it was created and highlighted the things i could physically see using fine pen.


For my second drawing I used two point perspective where the visual points are on the left and right of the A4 landscape. As with the first, this was then highlighted in pen after.





Insert scanned image here.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Driver Story Analysis

Maya coke bottle

Pass, Merit, Distinction