Induction project year 2

For our year 2 induction project we had to make our own spin on the app "Elf yourself". Our group decided to do a Halloween themed task where we photo shopped our faces to look like zombies.
Shot 1 - Our first shot was too make a main menu like in the app, after making a background on photoshop we exported it to after effects where using the rectangle tool I made three options which when scrolled over with the mouse cursor that I tracked had stars appear, then when clicked the shot transitions with a star mask into shot 2.



Shot 2 - Our second shot was to do a dance together with our group, my group decided to use the thriller with a haunted house background. Here we exported our photoshop zombie faces and used the tracker tool in after effects to point out detailed features on the original faces. We then tracked a png of our faces zombiefied using the track made by after effects. Some of the faces wouldn't track perfectly so I moved it on the timeline by using keyframes.


Shot 3 - For the third shot we had to do an activity so I decided to do all the work and Emma helped too. Here I was given the clip of us running past where we could only track one face, here we had to do the original track which I also edited with keyframes too. Then I duplicated the raw video footage (which i also had to green screen) then I had to track a different face. In total I tracked all three faces. Finally I edited in gravestones for us to run behind to give a tiny bit of depth to the scene as the drawing looked way too out of place


Shot 4 - For the final shot we had to come up with a message at the end so using chroma keying I greenscreened a witch flying past a background with the message "Happy Halloween" displayed.


Audio and final product - Here is the final product, I decided to use the monster mash as music and synced it so when it transitioned from the main menu the actual song starts playing.

Next time the group could be more planned out so each person does their own parts and they could be easily complied together as this time it was very tedious and wasted time fixing errors. Next time I would add more green screen and polish up on what I already made.


Thanks for wasting your time watching

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Driver Story Analysis

Maya coke bottle

Pass, Merit, Distinction